Odessa National Maritime University an education institution, which prepares graduates of all educational-qualifying levels: Bachelor, Master and PhD for full maintenance of personnel requirements for maritime and river branch.
It was established on June, 12, 1930 as the Odessa Institute of Water Transport Engineers.
The University is a member of the European Association of Universities,
– South East European Association of Transport Researches,
– International Association of Maritime University,
– and Magna Charta Universitatum.
The ONMU is the Coordinator of the University Network of Central European Initiative in Ukraine.
Odessa National Maritime University has trained staff for maritime industry of foreign countries since 1950. For this period there has been prepared graduates for 90 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America.
– Institute of Maritime Business
– Ship Engineering Faculty
– Faculty of Water- Transport and Shelf Constructions
– Shipbuilding Faculty
– Law Faculty
– Port Engineering Faculty
Preparatory courses for international students